dripping in gold
[html]

Holy cow I’m threading with you again! I think the last time we threaded was when Sal impregnated Shae, and we both kno how well that went. >__> Spree, mebbe?

Maggie had felt guilty about how little attention Jasper had gotten lately. Denver hated the animal so Maggie could only take care of her horse when she had a free hour to herself, which was few and far between these days. Today, however, knowing that her children were old enough to speak and could be left alone for small amounts of time comforted the Confidant enough to leave her children for a while. Maybe she was a little over protective of them, but she didn’t care. She wasn’t going to fail her children the same way her own mother failed her.

Maggie walked to the stables in the early morning, and used some of the communal Salsola tack to ready her while stallion. Once Jasper was ready, the two took off like a bullet. Both creatures were grateful for it.

Mggie missed her early morning patrols with her faithful companions, but Kimbra wasn’t around in the morning. Hoping the Kite would join her later, Maggie urged her white horse onwards farther away from the heart of the ruins. Maggie aimed northeast and found herself far from the Pictou, on the far western side of the borders. With the Bay to her left, Maggie left Salsola territory. She always kept the scent of Salsola on her fur during patrols and her knife delicately placed around her neck and hanging between her breasts. Vendetta Magnolia was back in business.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread