dripping in gold
[html]

Omg Thorn looks like one of the Magzbebiez. XD

The petite lady could tell Jasper was enjoying this. The two friends launched over large tree trunks and small rivers, Maggie giggling every time they made it safely back to earth. The girl’s mind was brought back to earth when Jasper slowed down because of the pale wolf that had appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. He waved, and seemed unaware of the rumors that surrounded her pack. She cocked an inquisitive eyebrow, but decided she would take the friendly approach back with this stranger.

“Isn’t he?” Maggie called down to the male below her, before she nimbly leapt from Jasper’s back. The male smelled of another land entirely, and no pack scent clung to his fur. “I don’t know how I got so lucky,” she gave her faithful friend a pat on his nose, which he nuzzled his whole head into her paw. “Can I help you, sir?” She would find out his intentions for being so close to Salsola by being friendly. She found that approach usually worked much better than how the rest of the pack greeted foreigners. Though, if they were there with sinister intentions, Maggie had no problem stabbing them right in the heart. One could say she was brainwashed, finally, to the ways of the cult she called home.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread