dripping in gold
[html]

derp (344).

“The other packs?” she started, racking her brain to remember everything she knew about the other packs in the area. She stopped thinking momentarily when he pulled out the beautiful, shiny chain. She was completely unable to stop herself. How did he know she loved jewelry? She figured it must be a more common obsession than she realized. Greedily, the girl’s eyes widened as it sparkled in the sun and she snatched it out of his hands. In another dainty movement she quickly threw it around her neck. It meshed nicely with the two other silver chains already hanging there, though she made a mental note to find a pendant of some sort for it to be useful. “Gladly,” she said with a smile, giving her new trinket a thorough inspection as she spoke.

“Here in the north we have Inferni, the coyote clan, Anathema, the pack of witches and mystics, my, and three new packs that I don’t know much about, though my clan seems to be neutral towards them. From what I understand New Dawn is all about giving up the amazing knowledge of things humans left us,” the confidant, in her two-legged form, rolled her eyes at the ridiculous notion. “They are not kind to luperci, apparently. Far south of here, almost a two days ride away are the kingdom of Cour des Miracles, a heathen tribe of haters in Aniwaya, and a trading pack that I have forgotten the name of,” She was completely unaware of Casa di Cavalieri, for she wasn’t around in the south at the time of their formation.

“Now it is my turn for questions. Why did you leave your homeland, and how did you cross the sea?” It seemed like a vast wasteland that was impossible to cross. She had heard of boats and other distant lands before, but this man seemed to be from an even different place than where Sirius and Zeitgeist were from. “Are you from London?” It might have been a silly question, but it was worth asking.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread