bite your tongue
[html]
text goes here

His moment of peace was shattered by Neela's bony as fuck elbow into the stomach. He was a strong male, he had to be, he was a warrior, but Neela was just as able as him. Perhaps more so. After all her life had been more turbulent hadn't it? Her own mother wanted her dead, not to mention the other in her family. Tony stumbled back, a growl parted his lips and a scowl addressed his face. His hand dropped to his chest as she huffed out the mild pain, though it had been enough to half wind him. Tony heard her words clearly, but his mind was too focussed on the insult. 'Idiot, eh? Y' got no right t' call me tha' when y' didn' even have th' balls t' tell me!' his words were harsh and angered. Idiot, him? Neela was the stupid one. How could she get so heated up over a bloody joke? And how could she be angry at him for not knowing?

He processed the words in silence. Huffing and shaking his head for a moment, before walking over to Neela and embracing her tightly. But not as tight as usual, no it wasn't one of his bear hugs. He'd have to be careful now. 'Come here...' he hummed in a defeated tone. 'Everythin's gonna be jus' fine'. His hands traced her spine gently. And his mind filled with the idea of a family. Granted, as Tony was still a young male, it didn't look too promising. 'Y' wanna talk it out?'

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread