bite your tongue
[html]

OOC text here

Neela struggled, trying to break out of Tony’s grip, for a few more seconds before she gave up and collapsed limply against him, her ears plastered to her head with shame. ”I’m sorry.” she whispered, burying her muzzle into Tony’s fur, ”I… I didn’t know who you were avoiding me, I got scared, thought you’d figured out I was pregnant an didn’ want anything to do with it, that’s why I didn’ tell ya. I dunno, guess I thought if I ignored it it might go away.” she pushed her nose deeper into Tony’s fur, surrounding herself with his scent, ”I’m sorry.” she repeated.

Tony’s hand was running down her spine again and for a while Neela was happy to just stand there, enjoying the soothing motion and trying to ignore what had just happened but Tony interrupted with more words, and ones that set off new worries. ”I don’t know what to do.” she confessed quietly, ”When I had my first litter there were loads of other women, older than me who’d had tonnes of kids. They pretty much told me everything to do, but I can’t remember any of it.” Neela was silent for a minute before she spoke quietly, ”I’m scared.” the words were quiet, an almost unwilling admittance of a feeling that had been swilling around inside her ever since she had found out she was pregnant.

Word Count :: +231

<style>
.HolderF {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread