bite your tongue
[html]
text goes here

'Why would ah not wan' anythin' t' do wi' i'?' he questioned softly, cradling her form gently, limp with shame. She didn't need to be sorry, it was Tony that needed to apologise. He'd reacted badly out of immaturity and it nearly cost him. 'This is ma family too' he said, looking his mate in the eye. 'An' wha' would ma Dad say if ah abandoned y'? Ah'd get a right earful...' he sighed and buried his snout in Neela's thick plush fur. 'Ah'm the one who should be sorry' he echoed softly, his voice rough like sandpaper as he attempted to speak quietly, something he wasn't built to do.

Tony settled himself on the floor and bought Neela down with him, recollecting her in his arms as he settled himself to think. It was a load to take in. After all, he was only young. And he would have had a huge amount to do had he not settled down. But he was more that happy with his place in life now. 'Ther's plenty a' other women here? Ismeme? And ma Dad probably knows something? Y' ain't alone, love...' he insisted softly, petting her spine again gently.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread