i'll be with you through the dark
[html]
wooooo awkkwardnesssss . Insert date this thread is forward-dated to here.

Since Wretch had been accepted into Vinatta’s wide open arms, the Hollr had been dying to see her again. He of course let her have some time to settle in and adjust to pack life after what seems like months of being without one. But this morning Ezra found himself waking to the sound of the peculiar silver hybrid knocking on his door. The storm cloud that followed him around seemed to disappear, at least for a little while. The two caught up and explained where they had been recently. It seemed quite a lot had changed between them since their last meeting. They were now both pack wolves, too, which was a huge change in and of itself.

All formalities now gone, Ezra felt great seeing the girl again. But the day was young and there was a lot of trouble to be had between them. Ezra wasn’t entirely sure what they would do, but the prospect of showing Wretch around the packlands seemed like a good start. Want to check out Commune of the Salmon? I took Eli and Teme there not too long ago, it’s a lot of fun, He said to his companion happily. The giant wagged his tail back and forth against the earthen floor, eagerly waiting to hear what she wanted to do.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread