i'll be with you through the dark
[html]

She had been very glad to discover that Ezra was a member of the pack already. It was a nice surprise, and it made the transition go a lot more smoothly. She'd spent the first night alone in the barn with Tyr, wanting to keep some semblance of familiarity and comfort for that first night in these strange new lands...but the next day she had gone around and looked at a few homes. The house that she'd chosen seemed to have been unoccupied for a while...everything inside was covered with a layer of dust, and she'd had to do quite a bit of cleaning before she could even consider it livable.

There was also all sorts of mold and insect life going on in the basement...which had brought rats into the bottom-most portion of the house. This Wretch didn't mind so much; they would learn soon enough that a luperci's house was not the best place to live. She'd discovered that Ezra lived in the house next door just that morning, when she'd looked through her window to see him bustling around. So it had only seemed right for her to go for a visit, considering that several days had passed since she had officially joined.

Wretch didn't know many of the territories yet, and looked up at him with interest when he gave a suggestion. She was up for doing whatever he wanted to do; she wasn't picky. She was interested in getting to know Ezra as a pack member, and already considered them friends due to their past encounter. He'd saved her, and she wouldn't forget that. (Even if she was stubborn enough sometimes to think that she would have been fine without his intervention). That sounds great! I haven't gotten to look around much...I've just been between here and the barns, caring for Tyr and visiting him. She said, her own tail wagging quickly behind her. I don't know where it is, or I'd try to race you there

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread