i'll be with you through the dark
[html]
I don't mind Smile lemme know if you want anything changed in my post, too!

She watched the older male's antics with a small smile on her face, chuckling every now and again. He seemed very lively this morning, and ready to head out! She didn't have that kind of energy after the long trip that they'd had, but a full night's rest had given her enough to spare for a nice run at least. He was much quicker than she was, with his larger form...but Wretch was agile. She looked for the fastest, easiest route and was able to get around trees and other obstacles with relevant ease. She headed in the direction that Ezra had specified, turning her head this way and that as she panted heavily from the run. He didn't seem to be anywhere in sight.

Then, quite suddenly, a crashing and roar filled the air around her. It made her fur stand up on end, making her appear much larger than she actually was. Her eyes widened as she turned and made for the location of the growl, a quarter-mile ahead of her through the thicket. She had somehow managed to circle around the group and faced Ezra, behind and upwind of the large, ferocious creature. It had done something to Ezra, she could see now; something seemed to be dripping down from his face.

Her heart beat quickly in her chest as one of the cubs began to turn her way. She made her presence known there and then, snarling loudly and zipping back around the group to stand next to Ezra. Make yourself appear bigger. Hmmm. You're bigger than I am...hold this up! She pulled her cloak off of herself, trying to shove it at him so he would take it. All the while, the hybrid kept her arms raised in the air, a loud rumble in her throat that was continually interrupted by small yips and barks. She grabbed a long, dead branch off of the ground and began to wave it in the air as well, growling and stamping her feet to try and scare the beast back before it could do any more harm.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread