News of new life
[html]

Neela chuckled at Jace’s comment, ”Much rather have the latter though. Puppies are cute, this belly is just annoying, and heavy.” she replied, patting her stomach. ”If I weren’t stronger than ah looked ah’d be havin problems with my back I bet. It’s like hauling stuff about on the ship, only I don’t get to go for a run after I’m done.” The pups weren’t quite as heavy as Neela’s grousing made them out to be but they were taking somewhat of a strain on her.

Her ears perked up and her mouth curled into an amused grin as Jace started to mother over her. Neela withstood the storm of concern for a few moments before laughing and holding her hands up placatingly, ”Calm down Jace, I’m pregnant, not helpless. If I cooped myself up inside the territory already by the time I’ve spent an entire month stuck without being able to go anywhere I’ll probably have gone crazy.” Neela grinned and then stepped forwards, slinging one one arm around Jace’s shoulders.

”I’d love a tour around Thornbury though, and I think I’ll take you up on that offer of some food, hungry business this walking thing. How;re the kids doing? I saw Dalgina when she came to the Casa ball but otherwise I haven’t really heard much from them.”

Word Count :: +281

<style>
.HolderF {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread