Homewards bound... at some point
[html]

Neela’s eyes flickered to the side as she heard something heavy approaching her through the undergrowth from the Arte side of the border, apparently Neela hadn’t gone far enough away to leave the Artisans in peace. A horse soon left the border, carrying on its back a pale coloured wolf topped by an orange mane that Neela dimly remembered from the alliance ball as Arte’s alpha.

Neela tried to scramble to her feet and mostly succeeded, ending up in a standing position but leaning heavily on the tree. Neela’s ears flattened against her head politely as she dipped her head in greeting to the leader; thankfully the woman seemed more concerned than angry at Neela’s presence, asking if she was alright. “I’m fine thank you, just tired. I came over to visit Jace, but the journey took more out of me than I expected.” she replied, trying and failing to keep the fatigue out of her voice.

Neela trailed off, unsure of what more to say, before she decided that apologising seemed the safest route till she knew the leaders feelings in the matter more, “I’m sorry if I’m intruding, I’ll be gone soon, just resting before the journey back. I’m Neela Garcia by the way, from Casa di Cavalieri.” Neela’s pack could be divined from her scent but it was still polite to introduce herself fully. Normally Neela wouldn’t be so overly cautious, overly pandering to a leader that didn’t seem angry over something that wasn’t really an offence, but with the pups in her stomach she had a lot to lose and little to gain by being rude or starting a fight. Unbidden the hand that wasn’t supporting her weight against the tree dropped down to her stomach, curling protectively over the large bulge forming there.

Word Count :: +300

<style>
.HolderF {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread