Homewards bound... at some point
[html]

OOC text here

Neela smiled and tilted her muzzle down a fraction when Skye introduced herself, ”Thank you.” she said, taking Skye’s offer and sliding back down into a sitting position, though this time sitting cross legged rather than lounging against the tree. Normally Neela would have balked a bit at putting herself so far below someone she was talking to but with Skye mounted on a horse trying to even their heights was a lost cause from the start and Neela was tired enough not to care overly.

”I came down to visit Jace,” she began to talk, explaining her presence to the Arte Aplha, ”We were packmates, back in Ichika before it collapsed. I was visiting to tell her about my pups,” Neela smiled and patted her belly meaningfully, before leaning back against the tree a bit more. She didn’t like to sprawl out as she had before with company present but she was still very tired, and she had a long journey ahead to take her home, short as the distance had once seen. The thought ade her chuckle quietly.

”Usually I could have made it down here an back in a day easily, hour or two even if I was using my boat. Wasn’t expecting how much tiring being pregnant would make it.” she grumbled good naturedly, leaning her head back against the tree to match her back, ”Coulda used one of them horses, Casa’s got plenty laying around. Never really liked em though and the feeling was mutual, an now is hardly the time ta start learning, useful as having one woulda been.” Neela shrugged and then shifted slightly, loosening her legs and hitching her back up to rest more comfortably against the tree. Neela felt uncomfortable for some reason at the moment if she wasn’t either talking as much as she could, or fidgeting about as she was now.

Word Count :: +312

<style>
.HolderF {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaFor { background-image:url(http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4457/neelaforest.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 345px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; }
.NeelaFor b {color:#f5000f; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaFor p { color:#008416; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread