Safe Haven
[html]
Ooc.

Bright green eyes settled on the orange male, amusement flickering as he stumbled back in surprise. Trent was always fun to be around. Not because he himself was particularly amusing. The way that he tended to react to things always made her laugh though. Tail wagging she smiled lazily as he almost tripped over himself in surprise. Trent. Haven't seen you in a while. Catching rabbits to fill the storage again? Terra hadn't been hunting herself for some time, mainly as only things that were practically dead had proved capable of being caught by the coyote.

The question puzzled Terra at first. She wasn't aware that anything had happened to her. Glancing back at the den Terra did her best to shrug while on four legs. I'm not really sure. I just felt that I needed a place to rest. It's not where I live, but it's really comfortable. The soft warm sand, the cool dry nook, the running water that was nearby. All of it called to her instincts, telling her that this was the place. So many had been rejected. Finally finding a place where she could stop and lay out was very nice. It just happened. I had to find it. A very weird feeling, but one she had fulfilled. Terra was happy with the result at least.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread