Safe Haven
[html]
Ooc so pregnancy's made her a little unstable...

The frown didn't slip past her notice. The fact that Terra had pups without a mate did worry her. In fact, it downright freaked her out. It was just something that she kept in the back of her mind, soothed by the sudden feeling that everything was okay. Where the feeling had come from she didn't know, just that it had a pretty strong connection to the den she had just finished making. Now though, his negative mood was ripping through those layers of protection, right to the core of the matter. One that she'd been assured wouldn't affect her or her pups.

Instead of laughing at the joke, something she would have normally done, the trickster flipped over to the other side of the coin. Green eyes turned menacing, the smile she bore showing too many teeth for one to consider it as friendly. A better mate? I suppose you believe you'd be fit for the job? Ready to stay by me and care for the pups? Her voice was light, but the fierce stance she'd taken showed that there would be no mouthing taken from her. She was a high ranking member, even if she only used that fact to get away with pulling pranks on the others and not submitting, and wasn't about to take lip from him.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread