Safe Haven
[html]
Ooc.

Her? Get in trouble? Mock dismay covered her features. How could you believe that? I swear, the bear was out to get me. I had no idea it was there. Laughing she shook her head. The bear incident was just one of many. She really hoped Skoll hadn't blabbed to anyone about that. If they had, well, she could always pretend she hadn't known that the bear was there. After all, she was older than Skoll, and higher ranked. Surely they would believe her over a pup. Well, maybe they would.

Nodding her head Terra craned her head, looking at her inflated belly. What would they look like? If she did name one Trent, would the pup behave like him too? Names were rather important after all. They found the defining feature of one's personality, the one that was visible even at birth, and gave it to them. That way they couldn't get lost, always having something to look back on to remember themselves. It was not as complex a system as it sounded, given no special ceremony. It was just done to help improve survival, the same as their loose fitting pack nature, drifting apart and together. If they can trick others, it will be a great feat. It will help them survive against all odds.

Photo by Law_Kevin@flickr

<style>
.terrapup p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terrapup b {color:#654917; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.terrapup {background-color:#b2a48b; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/sw7rmh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto;}
.terrapup .inner {margin:450px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:250px; overflow:auto;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread