head is lighter than a feather
OOC: Sorry about the blah post >.>

IC: She seemed a bit surprised by his appearance especially the fact that he was so big. He knew that his size startled a lot of people. But it was likely especially startling to someone like Colibri, who had been through so much. Fritz gave her an apologetic smile and even murmured a sorry. He truly didn’t mean to scare her and hoped that she would forgive him.

She introduced herself and confirmed that she was indeed Colibri. She then apologized and he was surprised. "You have nothing to apologize for, Miss Colibri. I should be the one apologizing for startling you. I didn’t frighten you much, did I?" His voice was worried that he had done something wrong and wanted to make it right.

Her excuse for not looking well was that she hadn’t been eating much. She didn’t look like she hadn’t been eating but she could have meant that she simply hadn’t eaten anything terribly recently. "Do you want something to eat? I can get something for you to eat, if you wish." Her question however made him grin slightly. "My mate and I have been settling in fairly well. Have you been here long, Miss?" His tone was polite and friendly still.

Messages In This Thread