When Shadows Die
[html]

WC:741

The forest a beautiful sight to behold. The call of birds and of other animals all singing together. Walking through such a sight would warm anyone heart, however there was one area that had no love or warmth. The sound off in the distance was no bird or cricket, was no happy, loving sound, it was only the sound of pain and hate. Shadow it seemed had gotten over the pain and sadness of the situation and had gotten to the worse of stages. Anger. There was a sound of a thud and wood splitting and as one would get closer it would be known that the sound came from a very large wolf punching into the tree as hard as he could. Sweat came in small beads on his fur and with every powerful strike the beads flew and hit the tree covering it's bark in water and blood.

Shadow hit again and again and his teeth were bared as he attacked the tree as if it were every enemy he had ever come to meet or make and this tree acted as his outlet. If not for it, he might have been hitting someone who wasn't as strong as the tree and couldn't take it. His muscles rippled with every hit and he was dead to the pain, for he had been hitting the tree for hours and his eyes if possible would have been the color of his soul at that moment, black. Shadow pulled back his right fist and sent it forward and put everything he had into it and there was a crack but it was the wood not his bones. his knuckles were bloody and he had been not only hitting the tree to kill her nerves and build up his pain threshold but he had been doing push ups and sit up, he was training and doing everything he could to reach that pinnacle of deadly perfection.

There was one problem though as Shadow did this....he had no reason for it. He had no enemy, he had no target, he had to meaning for needing to be strong and deadly. It was all being done to keep his mind off of the pain, that evil poison that waited in the back of his head, waiting like a coiled viper to strike and finish him off. Shadow snarled and howled when the tree wasn't enough, it wasn't bleeding, it wasn't in pain, it was just standing there defiantly. Shadow would not stop punching and kicking this tree until he had cut it down with fist and foot and claw and fang. This mission at least would keep him busy for a while so he kept attacking and clawing and biting the bark, looking to tear the tree in half like his very soul and heart had become.

Amy, Insomnia, his pack and Thana. All were things that in his mind he had failed. As he took his anger out on the tree he looked over to the sword that Amy had given him and he looked to it like it was some kinda key, some means of escape and slowly his fists stopped and he walked over. He pulled the sword from it's sheath and he looked to it. he had been sharpening it and yet, he had never used it yet..How ironic would it be for him to use this sword to end his own life, the sword that was given to him by someone who was his friend and who was now someone who viewed him as a slave. He moved the blade and placed it on his shoulder with the flat of the blade touching his fur and then slowly he grabbed the handle with both hand and he slowly slid the black to his neck. He slowly tilted his head to the side as if allowing a mate to kiss or bite him there and it was a intimate thing indeed. This powerful kiss, this bite would be the one to kill him....He closed his eyes and softly he spoke."Find me in hell or be it heaven...Either way I'll be with family, wither it be with my mother in heaven or my father in hell. Good bye Insomnia, good bye Thana, good bye Amy, Good bye to you all...may my passing be smooth for my destination where ever it lay will be the true test."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread