Picking
OOC: I'm pulling Aranck out. You guys can continue on or whatever Big Grin

IC: It would seem that he she was at least somewhat familiar with him, or at least had seen him around the Tribe. Of course, by the time she had come, he was no longer part of the official council, having retired about a year before. Though he still would advise them, whether they wanted him to or not. Una seemed to be out of it and not paying attention to what was being said but he at least had responded correctly to being sorry about Saqui's mother. The younger man went onto staring at the female and Aranck held back an amused laugh, though he did give Una an amused and knowing grin.

She was amused by his spirit guide and Aranck was sure that if Taga could, he would pout. But instead he gave his charge a glare, one that clearly meant that it was all his fault. He then got an inspired thought, one that would lead to a possible small white lie but would maybe be worth it. "Saqui, it was nice to meet you. Una. I'm afraid I must leave you two youngsters. I have some things to copy into English." He then turned away, humming an old AniWayan love song as he went.

Messages In This Thread