Silken Words (try 2)
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

Dated the 3rd

Kohaku's head throbbed and he sat for over a minute just waiting till the sensation passed. Bumping into trees was not fun, although the young pup seemed to do it all the time. Kohaku stood slowly, his head still pouring slightly. He had a job to do. He needed to infiltrate the pack and get as much information as possible from them. All he had to do was find a sympathetic adult who would view him as a helpless and lost puppy. It should be easy... so long as they didn't decide to kill him instead.

The sound of rushing footsteps and the scent of a stranger startled Kohaku and he jumped, turning around as quickly as he could to face the stranger. Lucky enough, the canine that found him was not an angry adult, but a puppy about the same age as him. The other dipped into a play bow, his black tail wagging quickly as he barked the way Amy did. Kohaku mirrored the other boy, adding in his own half barks and playful growls.

Instead of playing though, the other just sent a barrage of questions towards Kohaku. The sheer number of questions made the colorful pup's head spin and he decided to lie down so that he could process them all. Um...I'm Kohaku and, um... He had to ask question, he needed to get information. Although playing would be great, he had to focus on his mission. "I'm ah... I'm lost. And ah, so... yeah, what pack is this? This is a pack... right?" His words were awkward, and the pauses long as he tried to think of something clever to say.

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread