Silken Words (try 2)
[html]
KOHAKU AMAROK

Dated the 3rd

This was a lot harder than Kohaku thought it would be. Really, he would have been happy just playing around and making friends with the black and white pup. The other's energy was infectious and made Kohaku's bicolored tail thump on the ground. They two sat awkwardly close, but it mattered little to the pup. He placed his own head own the ground and stared at the Heiro's bright blue eyes. His eyes seemed familiar, but Kohaku couldn't quite place where he had seen that color before. A memory tugged at the back of his mind, but never surfaced. He decided to ignore the feeling in favor of his mission.

Luckily for him, Heiro was quick to believe Kohaku's deception. Despite his stuttering and inability to find good words, he was somehow able to open up a line of information. "Yeah," he said a little too happily. "I'm lost. Really, lost." Kohaku listened to the packs name, it was different from what Amy had said. He didn't like to second guess Amy, but Heiro was from the pack so he must know better. "Kor des Mircles," he repeated. "Um, who's the Alpha? I ah... I might have heard of the pack."

The conversation turned to family, a sore subject for the puppy. Amy was his family, but not really. She wasn't his real mommy. His real mommy had abandoned him, given him away, and he hated her for it. Placing his head on his paws Kohaku looked sadly away, his tail still in the dirt and his ears low. "I have a family. They just... aren't here. Tell me about your family."

<style type="text/css">
.kohopp {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#4d4a31; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.kohop b {color:#f1dcad; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.kohop p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.kohop {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#908b5b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/zZJ2D.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#323020; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.kohop .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread