i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
[html]

OOC.

Word Count → 222

”Shit shit shit.” Neela muttered as she fussed around Tony, flitting about like a hummingbird until Tony’s working arm caught her around the waist and pulled her close, then she hugged him as tight as she dared, pulling his head into the crook of her neck. She just let out a low hum when he mentioned Hadley’s, not wanting to talk, but Tony seemed talkative, ”I’m good. Leg’s’r sore, bit dizzy sometimes an I’d happily murder someone for fresh fish on occasion, all minor though.”

Neela’s ears twitched unhappily when she heard exactly how Tony had injured himself. The collie had never been fond of horses and this just reinforced that in her mind, though that was driven away when he admitted how bad his arm actually was. ”You can’t feel anything? Nothing?” she asked rhetorically as though questioning it could change the fact.

Neela snorted when he tried to chide her for rushing about, ”I’m pregnant and I manage ta keep mahself healthty, yer young an strong an ya got yerself inta this state, ye got no place lecturing me.” she said, her voice an odd mixture of panic and amusement. She wanted to say something else, to reassure Tony somehow but words would come to neither her mind nor her mouth so she just closed her eyes and hugged him.

<style type="text/css"> .neelastar b {font-weight:bold; color:#37370f; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;} .neelastar p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;} .neelastar {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#909179; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/357on02.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2c392f; padding: 415px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dfdcd6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .neelastar .wordcount {color:#37370f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dfdcd6; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;} .neelastar .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread