Berry berry good
[html]
ooc:

The fact that the brown hued female seemed startled by her presence confused the young red wolf. Was she frightened by her? Did she not expect someone to stop and talk to her when she was clearly standing in public space? Raising an eyebrow slightly at the women Jiya shrugged off the odd behavior and listened to the soft Cherokee. It pleased her that so many of the Aniwayians tried to learn the language. Obviously most of them hadn’t grown up with it like she had so it was usually a little rough but this female spoke it very well.

The words from Saqui’s mouth shocked the young one, leaving her tail wagging happily as she continued the conversation in perfect Cherokee. “Me too!” She exclaimed happily. It was rare that little sickly Jiya spoke up or talked so warmly to others but when it came to the culture, history and the Great Tribe she could hardly resist the temptation for knowledge. “My parents were at least, I was only a few months old when I arrived here. My Uncle Aranck takes care of me.” Quickly she was reminded that her parents were no longer with them and her smiling excited face returned to that of melancholy. “I'm Jiya Chandraki....Why are you planting black berries?” It was odd to her that a wolf would plant a berry to start with.

<style type="text/css">
.vc-jiya b {font-weight:bold; color:#6a523d;}
.vc-jiya p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vc-jiya {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KdSwE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5d2c6; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread