fell a thousand trees
[html]
I suck! Sorry for the delay!
(316)

Ezra had hidden himself away after his bear attack. He had gone back to see Wretch a few more times since that horrible day to change the dressings and make sure she was okay. The event had undoubtedly shaken up both of them, which worried him. Now that she was back where he could keep an eye on her he wanted to be her protector. She had actually, in fact, saved him from the bear doing any further damage to him, but Ezra still had a desire to watch over her. He didn’t want to see anyone until the wound was almost healed, and now that almost two weeks had gone by it was well-scabbed and healing nicely. He figured another pack appearance could happen a little earlier than normal, and Ezra was glad to remember the new building project Saul had set up for them all.

The optime man reached the grounds early, listening to what his alpha had said. Ezra nodded, and looked for someone he could partner up with. That was, until he saw that peculiar puppy that had bitten Wretch’s tail the last time she was around. How had no one noticed the little one taking all the hammers? He chuckled, though stopped promptly once the strain on his face made his disfigurement hurt. This was going to be a long recovery. My dear, the Hollr said behind the Aeska’s back, intending to spook her, We will need those today, do you mind if I have them back? My son has lots of toys, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you had one of those instead, Ezra kept his voice pleasant and calm, hoping to have a peaceful exchange with the girl. Besides, Eli was almost grown now, he didn't need chew toys as much anymore. Ezra just hoped the massive soon-to-be-scar on his face wouldn't scare her away.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly27 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f48335; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #254e27; }
.freebjuly27 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly27 {margin:0 auto; width:484px; background-color:#04b96a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7YD8K.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0b052c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebjuly27 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebjuly27 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread