[p] through the fog and mist
[html]

Word Count → 410 :: Out of Character text.

Rage…blind rage for how this child spoke to him, off all males in this pack land, the child made the choice to say something along those lines to him. The male snarled his lips pulled up around his lips as he looked down at her. He knew she was blind and, he was also missing part of his sight. Maybe that was why he worried more over her being out here with her brother. The male offered a low, low pitched snarl before snapping, and quickly like a snake the male’s head reach out and went at her big pup ears, and gave her a rather quick but harsh nip. Her tone with him was not respectable of what a child should speak to its elders. ”Walk! Or, I will carry you Lena.” His voice rumbled in his chest, he was no pleased with her.

The male looked to the brother with a snarl”Young man, you should have known better bring your sister out here when she’s blind. You two are pups; Amy could have come in and stole you Cody and then what would happen to Lena? Do either of you think of that? I don’t think you where. Cody what if you feel down and got hurt? How stupidly, foolish you both were!” Noah was not please with either child, he was mad at Cody but scared for Lena she seemed to be the braver of the two and she should have been more revered. ”Cody I will be talking to the pack about a proper punishment for taking Lena out this far away from the pack den. Lena, you have earned a week’s worth of daily classes with me, on whatever topic I feel like teaching you about. Starting now! Do you understand young lady?” The male didn’t really care if she liked it or not. IF she was going to wonder around like a wolf that can see, she was going to learn how to make it around without Cody’s help and use the elements around her to get around for the most part. ”Now go Cody. Back to the pack den with you. Lena you are going to stay put.” The male lowered his massive grey head down to the male child and giving him a soft push. He was not going to be as harsh on him as he was his sister, after all he held his tongue in the right time and place.

<style type="text/css">
.hctsnoah b {font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.hctsnoah p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.hctsnoah .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#6287b3; text-shadow:#2f332d 1px 1px 2px;}
.hctsnoah p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hctsnoah {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e4f48; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Xg3Qf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2f332d; padding:470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f8796; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by:Raze
[/html]

Messages In This Thread