[p] through the fog and mist
[html]
Totally seeing a mental image of Lion King.

It sent his mind for a lope about how the boy could have been so foolish Cody was with his sister, the male knew that he wanted his punishment to be less than his sister, the male would have his grandmother find something for the boy to do. Noah wanted the male to learn about taking charge when there was danger and not allowing his sister to lead him so blindly(metaphorically of course) into what could have been her falling down and breaking her paw. The Male did not want the child to come into any pain.

After seeing that the boy was all gone, the male stood up and faced her with a sigh, laying down as he touched her with his nose, letting her know where he was laying. ”Listen Lena...I’m worried that you're going to get hurt. I know you're blind and you know that the word is black to you. Lena....I want you to know how to run free around these lands without Cody. It’s hard...trust me...” The male paused as he sighed and held his breath, unsure whether or not to tell the child about his own sight issue.”Your grandfather Lucifer..hurt me bad, I have lost half of my hearing and half of my sight. So today's lesson is about useing other things, other then your eyes to see. I’m not going to lie...it’s going to very hard. However, I won’t let you get hurt too badly. You need to learn. I’m sorry but I worry that you could get hurt far more than just a fall. Lena...I worry that you’ll hurt yourself bad enough that you lose a leg. “ The male rolled to his feet as he gave her a soft nudge with his nose. ”Stand up. lesson starts now!” The teacher that was going to help her learn how to be more independent with or without Cody. The male back up ten feet, turning his good eye to her, ”Walk to Lena” The male wanted to see if she could do with that same pride that she had before.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.vcnoah1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#738c64; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... hinkso.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#182018; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 365
by: Vannah[/html]

Messages In This Thread