Frenemies
[html]

Word Count: :: Out of Character text

Sidra was doing nothing more than relaxing. Her stomach was full from a meal she'd caught in the morning and now she was tired, sprawled out underneath the shade of a tree letting the gentle sound of leave being pushed in the wind lull her to sleep. An attractive smile built on her tired lips as she dreamt about the obsidian knight who was stealing her heart away and keeping it to herself. Generally her dreams about him were naughty ones, the charming asshole seemed to cause those kind of dreams. A pleasant growl rumbled from her lips as she dreamt but was suddely awoken by the sound of something hitting a tree nearby and her eyes shuttered open and body sat up and erected, looking around to see where it had come from.

Wiping the sleep from her eyes, Sidra stood up and shook out her coat, running her fingers through her hair. Eyes narrowed in a curious gaze she followed the direction where the sound came from and Roath's scent filled her nose. She smiled when she saw him but he didn't look very happy. Sidra approached, relaxed to ease the shy man. A hand raised to wave at him as she came close. Hey Roath! What is it you're doing out here hmm? She recalled the sound she'd heard and the angry look on his face. I was taking a nap and I heard you. Is everything alright? You look upset. An ear twitched back and a small amount of worry filled her eyes. A hand came to press down the mane like fur on the back of her neck, messed up from being pressed again the rough bark of a tree.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread