Frenemies
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Out of Character text

Sidra knew why she wanted to be close to Roath, but it was clear that he didn't want to be close to her by the way he acted. It kind of hurt her just a little that he didn't want to be but after what he'd been through she understood. After she'd left the traffickers she had trouble opening up to anyone. Xander had been on the sharp side of that dagger. He was the first male she trusted and learned to love, like a friend, after she got out of there. Before that everyone was her enemy except for the women she went through those rough times with. Sidra took a deep breath and relaxed herself letting her hands drop to her side where they hung uselessly. She needed to be less touchy.

The leopard spotted woman raised her brow when he opened his mouth to reveal the missing tongue. She knew well that he couldn't speak, but she also knew that she could find answered from him by his reactions. He could at least try to be friendly with her and talk. I didn't forget about that. You don't need words to talk Roath, it's all over your face. She chuckled and then took a step closer. I know you don't know me very well, but I'd like to change that. I'll tell you anything about myself if you want, you don't have to say a word. She gleamed over at him hoping he'd let her tell her story. Maybe he'd see her in a better light. She hadn't told anyone about it, ever, he'd be the first one. Not even Aro knew. Well, he knew that she'd been abused but he didn't know the details. Roath was a safe person to tell because he couldn't pass on her story, though that's not why she wanted to tell him.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread