Frenemies
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Out of Character text

Even though Roath was acting so standoffish to Sidra, she was much to stubborn to let him be. She had always been stubborn and wouldn't let him get away with acting such to her. She already thought him a friend, even if he didn't think the same, and she expected him to think the same of her. There really was no reason that she could see for him to be so rude to her. She was Aro's love, and more, and had been kind to him. Sidra stayed calm and tried to reason with him trying to turn things around. At least if he knew her story, he could see her in a different light. It wasn't a light that she liked to be seen in, but she made an exception for the tongueless man

She could see his curiosity peak when she offered to tell him about herself and her ears pressed forward as well. It seems she'd hit a soft spot on Roath's seemingly tough outer shell. She tried to hide the cocky grin that dared to crease on her lips and she nodded. It's only fair. I know about your past, right? You know nothing of me. Sidra took a deep breath, still slightly hesitant to tell Roath about herself, but she was willing. Well, you might as well sit down. Its going to be a long one. Sidra took her own advice and sat down crossed legged on the ground in front of him. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she spoke. I just want you to know that I don't tell very many people about myself, so you're lucky. Not even Aro knows about me. Probably a strong statement, but she felt that anyone who heard about her truly was lucky simply because she didn't tell anyone.

I'm not nice to many men, your best bud Aro is lucky as well to have gotten so close to me. Anyways...it's because of my history with men. Her ears pasted to her head and her shoulders slumped as she continued. When I was little, I was stolen from my bed with my mother, by men I'd rather not talk about. But, they were traffickers. They forced us to do things someone as young as I was shouldn't have to do...things that if I were to refuse I would end up being beaten or drugged. I don't want to elaborate on what I was forced to do, but I was a slave to a man's desires and if I didn't cooperate I was beaten or drugged...sometimes...sometimes they violated me worse than that... She was starting to get emotional and didn't want to tell him, but she kept her head high and pressed on. I was a slave to them, along with many others...I can't tell you how many times I thought I was going to die because of the injuries I sustained. I'm lucky to be alive right now. My mom...she wasn't as lucky and they killed her, right in front of me. Those damn assholes!! She growled, the night playing in her mind vividly. She could feel tears welling behind her eyes, but she held them back. She was stronger than that. Sidra wasn't looking at Roath the whole time she spoke...the shame she had for her actions was overwhelming at times.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread