Frenemies
[html]

Word Count ? 310 :: Out of Character text

The leopard woman was wrong to have snarled at Roath, and as soon as he reacted so did she curling back within herself and pressing her ears back slightly. Maybe he wasn't pitying her. Maybe he really was reacting the way she had wanted him to and simply seen all the things they have in common. Unfortunately for both of them, one of the similarities was their stubborn nature. Sidra refused to see anything other than what her mind told her to see. So if she saw Roath's sympathy as pity, then it was pity. Even so, he had calmed from his anger state after she told her story so she could work with that. Sidra stood up as well holding her hands out in front of her as if to surrender to him. It was an act she rarely did for anyone. But, for some reason, she really wanted to be close to Roath. Sorry! Geez. I didn't direct the growl at you. I swear. I'm just so pissed at those damn men. She was heated now, and a growl erupted form her. This time, she was careful to turn away from Roath. I wish I could tear them limb from limb. Teach them a lesson.

Sidra tried to calm down and closed her eyes for a moment taking a deep relaxing breath before opening them to look at Roath. I'm sorry though. I'm sure you understand the anger I feel, the same way I understand yours. Sidra never let a day pass when she didn't think about them. She was sure they'd be looking for her. At least now, she had a pack to back her up. Roath took the drink and hastily downed a large portion. Sidra's eyes widened at the sight of him gulping it down like water and she was tempted to pull the flask from his hands and stop him from drinking all her booze. But she stayed put until he was finished. Damn Roath...it's not water you know. You're definitely going to be feeling that soon. She smiled and shook her head at him. Looks as though they had the liquor in common as well. Sidra motioned for him to give the flask and if he refused she would take it from his hands. He hadn't drank all of it and there was still enough left for her to feel its sweet calming effects. She took another swig. Hope you can handle your booze. She chuckled, entertained that he would drink with her.

<style>
.TriAn25txt-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LfFva.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:103px; height:52px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.TriAn25txt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.TriAn25txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.TriAn25txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread