Just Checking Up
[html]
OOc. [WC: 231 | Pts: 0]

She responded before she reacted, ”Red too? Wow…” She lost her gaze on him for a few seconds trying to imagine him with red fur. How red?” She couldn’t imagine that either, but maybe he looked nice. She always thought Jaden’s fur was naturally black, and now that she knew his secret – the secret that it was naturally white – his sex appeal was lowered for her. She didn’t find him as attractive as she thought he was when she assumed he was naturally black-furred. It was better for Xy’rin that way, she guessed. No more competition.

”None that I know of.” Rio was completely ignorant to the dangers that lived in her house – what, with Itzal and his double personality problem and Harvey with his mafia background. The two wolves were as sweet as can be with her, and to Rio and all of her ignorance, she would never suspect either of them to have a neglected past or present, even. ”Well, I found a house that was strong enough to live in. There were a few rooms and the balcony that couldn’t be entered – but after a little cleaning out, it was suitable enough.” She worked her butt off fixing up the house. She threw out unnecessary things, and then cleaned until she couldn’t feel her muscles anymore. She would make a great wife one day, she already knew it.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread