Just Checking Up
[html]
OOc. [WC: 274 | Pts: 0]

Rio smiled at him, "Maybe one day." She wasn't exactly looking forward to seeing him with red fur, but if it were to happen - she would look. And then she would judge and really find out whether she liked colorful Jaden better than black assassin-looking Jaden. All quiet girls had a liking for bad boys - it was true. Rio always found herself chasing after the boys with the dark past or messed up background. She found that it just made life more interesting.

After contemplating Jaden’s offer for a moment or so, she shook her head. ”Nope. I’ve done everything I could.” The house was pretty clean, and what needed to be fixed, in reality, it didn’t. There was no need to fix an old, abandoned, broken down human home unless one decided to live there for a while - in which, this case, she didn't. That was Harvey and Itzal’s problem when she left - if they were even still there by that time.

Rio thought about what she could offer the man while he decided to come and visit. The thought hit her like a slap in the face. ”Oh! How rude of me!” She slapped a palm to her forward and really faced him. ”Would you like to come and see my house? I’ll give you the grand tour.” She smiled widely at him. There was nothing else to do, really, in the abandoned town except for sitting and talking - and one could do so much of that. Jaden might as well see her living quarters - since he seemed to be curious about them anyway.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread