Just Checking Up
[html]
I asked the roomates to join, so maybe they will make an appearance Smile [WC: 324 | Pts: 3]

Rio smiled and nodded, ”I like to keep things that way.” Then she moved through the house, showing him the non-existent dining room, and then the kitchen (which she worked her butt off cleaning). ”Here’s where we store meat, and little jars of water for easy snacking.” She liked easy snacking. She found it to be… easy. She gave him a moment to soak it all in and question if he needed to and then she moved toward the most distant room of the house, Itzal’s room. She put an ear to the door, but didn’t hear anything. ”I don’t know if they’re home, but I’m sure you’ll see at least one of them before the tour is over.” She didn’t want to knock and wake Itzal up if he was sleeping. That would be rude.

So then she led Jaden up toward upstairs, taking the stairs easily showing him there was no rush, just in case he wasn’t used to flights of stairs. She didn’t want him falling, now. When they reached the landing, eventually, she showed him the stained couch that sat there. ”There’s the couch. That’s my door, and that’s Harvey’s door.” She moved to open her door, and allow him to come in after her. Her room was bright blue, the only one with a window, and it had a master bathroom (that was useless) and a walk-in closet. She stored her medicine in the bathroom and stored some extra blankets in the closet. She hung the few dresses and skirts that she took from that shop in Halifax on the few hangers that were in there too. Her bed was full-size and fluffy, having blue sheets and a comforter of the same color as well. It was also draped with a white wolf pelt, mostly for decoration. She didn’t know who’s skin that was, but it reminded her faintly of her brother. Maybe that was why she liked it.

<style>
.rioflower2 { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2pt781t.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#bcdcdc; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: 'Quando', serif; font-size:14px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;}
.rioflower2 b {color:#bf8eb0; }
.rioflower2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.rioflower2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread