Just Checking Up
[html]

I'm really sorry for the wait guys >.<

Itzal glance at Rio and gave a guarded smile as she moved out of the room. He wouldn't let his guard down enough to show any real emotion when a stranger was around. Itzal then looked back at Jaden and nodded, "I help as much as I can. She is a pretty capable little girl though." It was true, Itzal's only important job had been hunting for them, and that was easy enough for the black warrior. And it gave him a good excuse to slip off and hunt more dangerous prey, so he could satisfy Eztli. Eztli had been good around Rio for the most part, but that was probably due to Itzal's extra measures to keep control.

Itzal looked around the room and nodded with a polite smile when Jaden mention the house's beauty. "Yes it is indeed. It may not be a mansion but it is home." Itzal had seen one of those before, buried deep in some woods he had been exploring once upon a time. He wasn't sure why anyone would want to live in something so....huge. Someone could break into your house and you might never know it in a house that huge. Itzal much preferred his little home with Rio and Harvey.

He glanced out the doorway as Rio pushed past him, hearing Harvey's voice. Itzal glanced at Jaden, "It seems that our other roommate has risen to greet you." He said in a slightly joking tone. Itzal hoped that Harvey would help ease the tension he was feeling. Itzal didn't like or trust strangers, but Harvey was the kind of likable person that could help him relax. "Morning Harv." He called out of the door way, glancing at the other male as he nodded at him.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread