Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

Moss hummed to himself in his deep gruff voice while he let his mind wonder to wherever it pleased. There he went again, daydreaming. This time was no different than any other, his focus being around the family he one day wished to have. Moss sat down and let himself fall backwards closing his eyes while the light fluttered through the trees and onto his rusty colored pelt. A pleasant smile remained on his lips as he ran through his imagination. He was soon stirred from his thoughts by several high pitched happy yelps, a sweet sound that made him smile wider. He soon realized it wasn't part of his dream and rose to see Terra running towards him in Lupus form. She was pretty even on four legs and a loud chuckle rumbled from his chest as he waved to her, tail thumping loudly against the ground.

Terra!! He rose, brushing himself off and strode towards her a few steps while she shifted into a two legged beauty. She was a healthy weight with no more baby bump. She'd obviously delivered the puppies. She was also a considerable amount happier than last time, even prettier when she smiled. He stepped forward and placed his hands on her shoulders, smiling brightly down at her. Yes. I always keep my word. I assure you everything was fine the whole time I was out here aside from the angry boar every now and then. He laughed glancing over her body. You look good, healthy. I have to ask if those puppies you were carrying are fine. You just had a bump the last time I saw you, you look great though. It was almost like he was seeing an dear friend after a while apart, except she was a beautiful woman, even better. It was a good feeling.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread