Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

Still Moss couldn't seem to take his eyes off of them, though he did glance up at her to assure she was still comfortable with him being there. It was an honor for her to have brought him here to see them. He noted the slight apprehension when he came to her level and he compensated by looking up at her with all the seriousness in the world and being slow in all his motions. This was her safe place, the pups' safe place and he was to be respectful of that. She seemed to be alright after a few moments and he couldn't keep away the mile long grin from his face. They weren't his, but it took his breath away to see them. This was proof of the rewards that came from being kind to to others, he would never stop being the way he was. I'm sure they will. I imagine any less of them. They might be young, but I can see it already. He really could. They were strong, healthy, had a great mother, and were handsome. Moss could see nothing but happiness for them, or at least that's what he wished for them.

It took a moment for Terra to come around, but he waited patiently the whole time. He almost gave up the notion entirely not wanting to overstep his boundaries but finally she gave him the okay and he proceeded to stroke each of them once along the back, slowly as to not disturb them or their mother. Ananse reacted to his touch and flopped over in her arms pawing at his finger. Moss followed the young one's motions and Ananse started to suck on his large finger. He was small, but his grip was strong and the sucking was powerful. His smile grew ten fold and a warm laugh filled the air. He looked up to Terra before returning his gaze to the suckling pup. He's already strong...wow. He tested his strength by pulling his finger lightly but the tiny paws and mouth urged him to stay put. Moss chuckled again completely enveloped by the two puppies.

Soon, he took his finger away and Ananse began to cry which forced Moss's ears to pin to his head. He didn't like hearing that and was now sorry that he'd moved his hand. His panicked eyes raised to look at Terra but she was already on it. Eventually he was quiet once more and Moss could relax. I didn't mean to upset him. She watched her continue to soothe them, wowed by the three of them. Moss came to sit bringing his legs in front of him in an indian style position. Seeing how strong they both are, I'm sure they'll make it. With you taking care of them and the help of your pack they have a great chance at growing up to become charming adults. He meant it, he fully believed in her ability as a mother and would never test it. Moss looked to her with meaningful eyes. Thank you for bringing me to see them. It was an honor.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread