Helping Hands
[html]

Ew, that last post had some problems. .__. Maybe one more and this could be finished? Seems like a good place. :3

Her accepting his offer of helping with food made his heart soar. This way, he would be able to see her and the pups growing up. The excitement was evident on his expression, almost puppy like, and his tail that thudded loudly on the ground. His eyes focused on Ananse and Loki who were still sleeping soundly on their mother's lap. How could be be so grateful to be part of the puppies', and Terra's lives if she wasn't his mate and they weren't of his own blood? That was a question he would leave for later examination. For right now he just wanted to enjoy being part of something bigger than himself. It made him feel alive. Okay, I'm your personal hunter then. Whenever you need me. He smiled a wide toothy grin and took a big breath feeling as though a weight had lifted off of his shoulders. No need to be so shy.

I can also help in any other way you need me to. You have my word. He hoped she would let him help in more ways than one. Moss gazed thoughtfully down at the pups that weren't his. He couldn't help but think of the future and what might become. It was always like him to get attached to others before he knew if he had a good thing coming...and he usually ended up on the rocky edge of things. But, Moss was also the type to take a gamble on something that made him happy. Nothing could make him more happy then having a family, even if it wasn't his own.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread