Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

The problem had a arose and now they had to find a way to solve it. The biggest and most effective solution was to simply join. Terra asked what he wanted to do about it. Well, he wasn't sure right now. All he knew is that he wanted to be here for her and the puppies and to do that, he needed to enter the border whenever he needed to in order to get them food and other things. He couldn't remain inside the border for an extended period of time without permission from the Alphas. Moss may have not been part of a pack for a long while, but he knew the rules and would obey them. He wasn't one to cause trouble. Moss nervously brought a hand to rub the side of his neck and his shoulder. It was a big step for him to take, to join a pack he knew nothing about. Well...I could join your pack. I mean...I've been a loner for a very long time now and it'd be a great change if I had a family again. That way, I could be in the borders without permission or punishment.

The thing was, it was a very big commitment and one had to be trustworthy of his pack mates. After what Moss had been through, knowing who he could and couldn't trust had become a major issue. His last pack had basically blamed him for something that he didn't do, then banished him without so much as a word from him about the truth. They wouldn't have listened either way because to them, he was nothing more than dirt, a dirty no for good liar whom couldn't be trusted. The only reason he was in the pack for as long as he was, was because his parents loved him and he was thought to be the reincarnation of a past leader. Moss sighed, still nervously twitching his ears and rubbing his scruff. It was a huge decision to make in such a short time. This was his first time inside of the borders and he hadn't met a single soul who lived here other than Terra and her pups. What do you think? I would be willing if you think it is a good idea, otherwise I'll just call for you when I come. It would be tedious but I want to help.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread