Helping Hands
[html]

Honestly, he's not picky and has nowhere else in mind. Terra is his biggest motivator. :3

Moss was still thinking about it and probably would be for a while. But she would be the first to know if he ended up joining the pack. In all honesty, Moss wasn't the type to go around and research before he chose somewhere to call home. As long as he could trust the members and had a reason to join, which he did, then he couldn't see why it would be a bad idea. He was becoming lonely outside of pack borders and now the idea of finally joining a pack was certainly a humble one. Moss could tell Terra was somewhat happy that he was thinking on it, and that motivated him more. The thought wasn't so bad after he took a couple minutes to consider it. The brute would be lucky to call Terra's pack home and be with her and her pups often.

Terra promised that if he were to join he wouldn't regret it. Well, how could he refuse that. Moss took a few moments of silence to consider it as he looked into the pack lands, over the lands he might soon call home. A toothy grin spread across his face as he turned back to him, immediately toned down by the sight of Eilam in the forest. Again, he was standing and staring at him with a smile on his face. The spirit seemed to be drawn to emotion, and the excited air was probably attracting him right now. With a sigh, Moss looked to Terra. What if she saw him? What if members of the pack saw him? What would they think of him? Maybe they would simply kick him out, or Terra would be frightened of him and want nothing to do with him. The thoughts certainly scared the gentle giant. The worry was apparent in his blank stare to Terra. The spirit was always his biggest concern and most dangerous vice.

The giant snapped out of it realizing he was staring directly at the woman. His gaze focused on the forest again and Eilam was gone. Now, he could't say yes, not with all of these factors to consider. It was tempting, but he knew better than to cause problems. I'll think about it. I love the idea of being around you and the pups and being part of a family...but I think maybe I'm not ready. His fears for rejection were great. He also didn't want to let anyone down. Now what would he do? If he showed Eilam to Terra, surely she would reject him as well. Especially once she saw the things he did to the poor pit-wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread