Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

The touch to her face only lasted a few short moments until she turned away and moved herself farther from him. Had he done something wrong? Maybe the motion was too bold. His hand immediately dropped, ears flicking back and the sorrow was replaced with a slight embarrassment. Terra quickly averted the evident awkward air with a joke of her own. A chuckle broke his silence and he stood along with her, staying where he was. You're right about that. I certainly couldn't resist you if you were to place it on me. He smiled, standing in the same place. Why did he feel that if he made one wrong move she would flutter away like a butterfly, never to be seen again? He didn't want her to go, already feeling a relationship building between them. Nothing more than friends at the moment, but he saw the potential and like always, he would pursue any spark he saw.

Moss ran a hand through his thick hair, putting on the most charming face he had in him. His brow delved inwards, and his lips curled in a charming grin as his hair was pulled out of his face by his large hand. My charm can't be turned off...I'm sorry if it overwhelms you. His own joke had him laughing loudly, the hand falling to the back of his neck and down his shoulder to fall back at his side again. He was funny when he wanted to be. He didn't believe he had any sort of charm, zero confidence in his appearance and ways with the women. But, that only made him try harder to appeal to them. He knew he was handsome to some extent, his built body carrying most of his physical attraction. Though he didn't really try to hard to maintain his appearance always using his words to win someone over. He had a way with compliments it seemed.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread