Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

This woman was so much fun. For once Moss was letting loose, there wasn't a care in the world once he'd pushed his troublesome thoughts away. Terra's exuberance was infectious and she had him playing along having the time of his life. The two began to move closer once again, closing the gap the lovely mother had created because of the awkward air. She winked and he smiled wider, another laugh trembling from his broad chest. It was true. He was a slave to her charms, to most anyone's charms really but he was with her right now and he was being blown away by her every move and word, getting caught up in her like a fly in a spider's web...a very lovely spider that is. Moss stumbled forward as though he were being physically weakened by the beauty's charms before throwing his own charm at her.

Her laugh was like music, wonderful and soft as it drifted into his ears. It drew him to her. The gentle giant wanted to hear more of her melodious laughter. Moss watched her dramatic theatrics as she stumbled into a tree, hiding herself away with her hand. He laughed and acted along some more. Oh, both of our charm together is simply too much. I can't take it! With that, he stumbled forward some more coming close to where she was before he dropped to his knees holding out a hand towards her. I...I'm not going to last. With a groan, he fell to the ground and flipped over onto his back letting his head fall to the side and his tongue fall out of his mouth as though he were dying. He couldn't help but smile, a laugh threatening to erupt from his large form. His ears twitched, listening for any sound Terra may make. He hoped to hear more of that infectious laughter that was capable of brightening fowl mood he may be in.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread