Helping Hands
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Laughter tickled through Moss' frame, great and ponderous. Both of them pushed back the air that had been left, destroying the solemn nature with laughs that tickled through everything. He pulled forward, almost as if he was drawn irresistibly to her by the great charms that she had cast with her laughter. He followed along with the dramatics, caving in after Terra as she faked being weakened and breathless by his presence.

Giggles bubbled through her as he crawled forwards, slowly falling to the ground. Once he was on the ground dead Terra laughed, falling down and resting her head against his chest. I hear life! Nuzzling into his chest Terra met his bright eyes. In that moment she forgot that they were just pretending, and her breath truly did catch. There was so much emotion there, so much life playing along in her games. It filled the loneliness inside her. Remembering to breath again she turned her head, pushing back up. It was just a game. I fear my charms have failed me, as you've lived through their onslaught.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.greenleaf p {padding:2px 0px;margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.greenleaf .ooc {font-style:italic; font size:11px; color:#207E06;}
.greenleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#207E06; letter-spacing-1px; text-shadow:#339900 0px 0px 5px;}
.greenleaf {background-color:#C0E07F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... eaf4-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#2A9604; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:481px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #2A9604;}
.greenleaf .inner {margin:290px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border:none;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread