Helping Hands
[html]

out of character here

Oh the wondrous laughter continued to fill the air and drift to his ears which swiveled in her direction, his smile growing with each giggle. He could hear her coming closer, eventually pressing an ear up against her chest. He could have sworn his heart skipped a beat, but if it hadn't he knew his heart beat was rising in pace knowing she was so close to him. Her voice sounded proclaiming he was alive and he groaned again, tipping his head to the other side dramatically as his tongue flopped along with it. He cracked an eye open to see her gazing up at him, a sight that for a moment seemed to stop time in it's tracks. It was a sight that imprinted on him, one that he would remember. She nearly drew the very breath from his dark lips, her charm actually rendering him breathless. In that moment, he was part of something bigger and all of his past worries were nothing but grains of sand in an entire desert.

The pace of time quickened eventually and he was thrown back into their dramatics, his eye shutting and another gargling groan arising from him. She spoke again and he couldn't help a chuckle. Though he made it sound tired, weakened by her. Lovely maiden... His eyes both cracked open and his head lifted to view her, a hand coming to grasp his chest. that is not at all the case. If not for my own charms weakening you, I would be gone. But...it seems we are evenly matched. This battle has ended in a draw. He pushed away his smile long enough to lay his head on the ground, staring up at the clouds with a longing expression. You are the most powerful charmer I have ever had the luck to lay eyes upon... He couldn't help but break into laughter as he looked back over to her. Terra was just what he needed to get out of the rut he'd been in for the last few weeks. He'd been drinking, sitting in the forest alone, and singing into the trees. It was pathetic to think about really.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.chpmnk-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#9f1b34; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.chpmnk-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.chpmnk-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f1b34; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.chpmnk-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.chpmnk-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#bda684; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K6ITI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #47494e; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#47494e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread