Helping Hands
[html]

out of character text

The gentle giant had to admit that Terra's performance was much more believable than his own. He would have believed her if he didn't know this was a game. Her sorrowful expression was cute, the woman removing strands of hair from her face with a dainty hand. He laughed wholeheartedly as he let his head fall back onto the floor, shutting up moments afterwards. Mismatched eyes focused on the tawny woman, watching her continue performing in front of him. He was drawn to her, mesmerized by the emotions that seemed to be real. He gave a light chuckle as she faltered and then fell delicately onto the grass as if she were almost fainting.

Moss crawled towards her slowly, clutching handfuls of grass and dirt in his hands as he moved, pulling himself with each four legged stride. His eyes ran over her body as she lay there, taken aback a moment by her simple beauty. Yes, and then I could no longer live with myself knowing I had offed such a lovely and charming creature. A wink was sent his way and he chuckled, smiling at her as he fell on the ground next to her. Their act seemed to come to a close at that moment as they gazed up at the sky. The world seemed light, full of energy as he lay there. The slowly passing white tufts in the air served as a form of relaxation, the giant becoming calmer each moment he watched them. With a chuckle, he turned his head to look at Terra doing nothing more than smiling widely.

<style type="text/css">
.mysticmoss b {font-weight:bold; color:#95c7ce; letter-spacing:1px; }
.mysticmoss .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.mysticmoss p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.mysticmoss {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#02171c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2gEGr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b6980; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread