Desire is the most important factor in the success
[html]

Word Count → 303 :: Naw, I don't mind at all. Just wanna try to get through the first 1500 words as quickly as possible which at 300+ a post is only 5 posts needed. Also, Chesire as in Valoria Chesire?

Willam glanced around the area, not really certain of where to go in order to get what it was that she desired. She didn't have any clue of where to even begin looking. There didn't seem to be any sort of lists of what each building contained. If only there was some sort of organization system in place then she could be in and out of the area quickly. Of course that seemed to be too much to hope for. Actually the place seemed to be pretty much abandoned and not maintained by anyone. What was the point of having a supply depot with no one to watch over it?

But the thought was interrupted by the voice of another. "I am. Willam la Chemin, formerly of la Chemin though now of Inferni. I am here for supplies on Inferni's behalf." With the question that had been posed Willam figured that the woman worked here. "That. I need that. And some sort of thick material, canvas maybe? Something that will be able to support dead weight as well as being able to be used as protection from the weather." As Willam spoke she had pointed out the rope tied around the woman's leg, the coyote's own leg sporting the metal cilice that she always wore.

"I want to make a travois to hitch to Châtiment when hunting." Willam reached out and patted the horse's neck to allow the woman to know that it was the stallion being referenced. "Perhaps something to cut the branches with as well..." Her voice trailed off as she thought about it. She wasn't certain if Inferni already had something like that or not. Still, it could never hurt to have an extra, right? "Would you be able to guide me to where I can find all of that?"

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread