Desire is the most important factor in the success
[html]
(Unfortunately no, Cheshire is a new alias of mine, taken from my own ridiculously human pet cat lol)

Sonje by Sie!

After speaking, Sonje leaned her shoulder against the side of the building and crossed her arms beneath her chest loosely, choosing to listen to the talkative young woman if only because she had little else better to do. She was meeting quite a few of her own kind (meaning Luperci) out here, making life a tad more interesting than it had been when she'd previously been traveling. Technically she was still traveling, but it had come to past where she thought she might could settle in the area, even in the midst of so many others. Despite her prickly nature, she was social at heart—a pack wolf to her core.

She blinked, not missing a word of the stranger's explanation but not finding herself particularly enthused to be a part of any of it. Her tail twitched, and for a while she didn't answer, merely leaned there silently, studying the blatant innocence and honesty of Willam la Chemin's face. She held the same glorified pack scent too, that Sepirah had had, so she chose to believe her for the time being. Sonje also recognized that Willam had somehow gotten under the impression that Sonje worked here, which she wasn't immediately going to dispute given the slight angles she saw in the role. This, and the fact that she'd come to know the warehouse district quite well, all played to her advantage. After a pregnant pause in which she pensively considered what she should do next, she finally said: well I can gladly show you to some rope, canvas, whatever.. But this is a trade here, darling. We'd run out of supplies if everything was just handed out on a platter. Did you bring anything to give up in return?

She was, hopefully, playing on Willam's naivety on the subject, though she wasn't betting all her bucks on this particularly half-assed, random plan to swindle a poor girl out of her items. She was simply trying, not actually doing any harm, was how she rationalized it. I'm Jagga, by the way, she also lied for the hell of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread