Desire is the most important factor in the success
[html]

Word Count → 359 :: It is fine hun, was just curious.

Willam looked almost elated that she would be able to find everything here but that feeling quickly passed once she was questioned. Looking quite contrite Willam bowed her head, shaking it slowly from side to side. "No, I'm sorry Jagga. I have nothing." She hadn't been told that she needed to bring something with her in order to get supplies. But then again she wouldn't even know what to bring to give in return for supplies. This was her first time looking to barter for anything.

Willam felt so stricken that she reached up a hand to wrap around the crucifix that hung from the rosary about her neck. She held tightly to the carved wooden figure in order to garner some amount of comfort from it. But this did nothing to ease the guilt and incompetence that she felt. With a sigh she dropped the crucifix and reached for the cilice that was about her leg and tightened it until she started to bleed. It still didn't ease the knowledge that she had done something wrong but at least she was paying for her failure.

"I need the items to build a travois to hunt with." Willam began, explaining the predicament that she was in, as she slowly glanced up at the female. "I could work off the use of the items. There is a forest near here. I could hunt for you and bring you back what I catch. You can come along and watch since it is close by." It was all that Willam could think to offer in return. Willam would give away the entirely of whatever she could catch just to have the items she needed to build a transport for large prey. Jagga wouldn't even have to do any work at all, other than showing Willam where to gather the items from should she accept the offered terms. Willam was willing to do everything else on her own. And of course she only offered for Jagga to come along so that Jagga could see for herself that Willam wouldn't run off with whatever was caught without paying for the items that she needed.

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread