Desire is the most important factor in the success
[html]
(Glad I could help!)

Sonje by Sie!

Oh sure. There are plenty of old handsaws lying around the lumber stocks. Just be sure to scout one out when we get there, she responded, feeling very much like an expert at the time, but it went away as soon as Willam hesitated to climb onto her steed's back. Sonje had gotten ahead of herself. She had met Luperci who didn't know how to ride, and those didn't know horses were tameable—she'd even met those who'd never even seen horses to begin with—but she'd yet to meet someone with a horse, who didn't know how to ride.

Tugging on the reins, she swung Jagga back to face the two of them, looking a little bewildered herself. She paused, not quite knowing what to say at first, but when the "shopper" continued walking alongside her horse, the hybrid shook herself. If he carries stuff for you, I'm sure he wouldn't mind you on his back. They generally don't mind—I think they like the work, she tried, more gentle than usual; perhaps she didn't feel as critical of this young woman because she just seemed so much more clueless than herself. It was kind of like looking at a child, she reminisced.

It's just faster to ride horses than to just walk beside them. They're much faster than us, after all. Us shifted, that is, she added with a shrug. It's easy, if you want to try. If Willam still insisted on walking, then Sonje wouldn't object further—not that she'd be joining her there on the ground. Regardless, she steadied Jagga a few paces closer to Châtiment, and then angled her so that she'd walk beside him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread