Desire is the most important factor in the success
[html]

Word Count → 311 :: Out of Character text

Willam nodded her head, glad that she should be able to easily be able to find something with which to cut the wood to make the travois with. That had been her main concern after all. Any usable wood that she found would be useless to her if she hadn't something with which to be able to cut it to the appropriate lengths. She would just have to keep a watch out for one to be found in passing. But at least she wouldn't have to go to some completely other place in order to find one.

"He usually drags things behind him." It wasn't too often that she actually placed things on his back. Even then it had always been something light. Still, the other female was settled easily on the back of her horse. It had Willam looking to her own stallion and wondering if it was even possible. "How would I...?" The words were murmured out as she tried to figure out how it was even possible to be able to sit on Châtiment's back.

Willam turned to look back to the other female again as she came closer. "Would he still walk? He has always followed me." Her lack of equestrian knowledge was easily apparent. "If you think it would be for the best to ride then I am willing to try it. I simply do not know how to. What would I have to do first?" She was willing to try something new, it was just her lack of even the basic knowledge of riding that was hindering. Would it really be quicker to ride when she needed a lesson in how to ride as well as how to even mount up? Willam was willing to do as the woman she thought was named Jagga instructed since Jagga seemed to be an expert on the subject.

<style>
.wings1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... cwt0t4.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:96px; height:103px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.wings1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.wings1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.wings1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.wings1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.wings1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread