Time to Rest
[html]

Ciara O'Callahan

OOC: Finishing this up for us before I go on absentee status, hope you don't mind hun. It was great threading with you and I'd love another when I get back. <3

The girl relaxed when Tharin defended her mate’s merit as an Epsilon. It made her feel so much better to know that not everyone thought he was a jerk. It wasn’t that she was ashamed of Augustus herself, but she felt a little worried for him, that he might feel alone since he was close (-really- close) to so few in the pack. At least he had Tharin, and after getting to know the male a little better, Ciara was confident that the two would get along well. They were both free of the Luperci taint, and seemed so alike that she had no doubt they’d understand each other.

Tawny ears perked when Tharin continued to talk about the pup. She was interested to find that the girl had been found under Amy’s wagon. What was the dog doing with a pup? Did she harm her? The Epsilon’s fur bristled at the thought while Tharin included that the pup was hurt. That made her ears twitch and fall back against her skull, worry clear in her brown pools. “I’m sorry that she’s hurt, has she been to one of the healers?” Ciara asked, hoping Tharin had had sense enough to take the pup to get some aid.

When the offer went out for Ciara to look out for the pup, her heart stilled. She knew that Augustus probably wouldn’t go for it. He seemed to be terrified of pups and she’d need to ask him before she accepted anything. “I’ll talk to my mate about it, first, and then get back to you. I would love to look after her, but I don’t think Augustus would appreciate coming home to a surprise pup,” she said, chuckling. “I really would like to take her, though….I’ll try to convince him!”

With that the Epsilon was up, licking over Tharin’s head and grinning. “I’m going to go find him now,” she said, excitement clear in her tone. With that she darted off to find her mate and ask him if they could take in this poor, lost puppy. With his icy disposition she didn’t know if he’d accept or not, but maybe if she asked nicely enough, his heart would melt just enough to let the puppy into their home.

Photo courtesy of Tenryuu, table by Stormie, inspired by 'Souls

<style type="text/css">
@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Redressed");
.COC {text-align:center; font-family:redressed, cursive; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#47300f; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.COC1 b {color:#f5d8ae; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.COC1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.COC1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#79602a; background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/ciaoc.png"); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.COC1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread