Sibilance
Ayasha watched the lone figure poke her fire with a stick. A smile graced the other woman's face as she thought of apparently happy things. Hopefully Anathema would allow this woman to be happy here. She knew that Anathema wasn’t a very happy place and was full of dark things and canines. It was likely rather odd for her to be here, so innocent a soul amongst murderers and other darker souled people. But this was the only place for Ayasha to be with her troubled mate.

She was noticed and the lady answered her questions, introducing herself as Medusa and explaining that she and a friend wished to join Anathema. Ayasha nodded thoughtfully and gave a friendly smile. "I can't let you join since I'm not high enough rank to accept you. But I can answer any questions you might have. Or call for a leader to accept you." The golden female's English was fairly good.

But the lady then noticed her bird but wasn't happy about it. Luckily, Albus didn’t notice and Ayasha gave Medusa an apologetic smile. [b]"Don't worry about Albus here. He's still young and prefers to cuddle against me rather than anything else. She gave the snowy owl a small scratch and she got a purr-like sound at her.

Messages In This Thread